Get your free valuation today from Eastham Motors
Enter your car registration and mileage to get a FREE valuation
How to sell your car
- Enter in your car’s registration plate and mileage for a FREE valuation.
- Enter your basic contact details.
- A member of our team will be in touch soon regarding your valuation.
Frequently asked questions
Once an agreement has been made between a customer and ourselves we can either send the balance through to your bank via a bank transfer or via a cheque.
Absolutely not. We don't charge fee's for anything whether it's buying a car or selling us a car.
We tend to buy most if not all makes and models. We don’t buy ex-rental or commercial vehicles, vans, motorbikes or trucks.
We also don’t buy cars that:
- haven’t got a valid MOT
- have major accident damage
- haven’t got tyres which are road legal
- have been categorised as insurance category A, B, N (formerly C) or S (formerly D)
- have been written off or stolen
- have been imported or exported
- have a mechanical or electrical fault
- haven't been first registered in the UK
- have been modified in any way
After reaching an agreement we would mainly need:
- A valid red V5C that matches your name, address and the number plates
- A valid photo driving licence or your passport
- Evidence of your car’s service history
- At least one set of car keys
- Any accessories or parts that came with the car
- Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement, if you’re dropping your car off
You certainly can. If you have a private plate on your current car we can go over everything you need to do to retain that number.
You’ll get an automatic refund for any unused period of road tax.
For insurance you would need to cancel your policy directly with your insurer.